There herbal dietary supplements are not intended to treat or cure various diseases, or conditions, but to help prevent certain ailments, and to also add nutrients to the body. But, undeniably, herbal dietary supplements have healing properties for several body conditions.
There are many supplements that help treat a wide variety of conditions. Some of these are:
- Ephedra is a dietary supplement that helps prevent colds, treat asthma and other upper respiratory ailments.
- Magnesium is an herbal dietary supplement that aids in preventing kidney, thyroid or heart disease.
- Jonh's wort is effective herbal dietary supplements for depression
- Vitamin E is herbal dietary supplements that are potent antioxidants.
- Copper is herbal dietary supplements that aids in the absorption of zinc in the body and maximizes its beneficial effects effect. It helps the body function normally, prevent heart disease, promotes healthy skin and hair color and other benefits.
- Folate is herbal dietary supplements that contribute to the production of red blood cells, manufacture of DNA for cell replication and aids in metabolism of amino acids.
- Iron is herbal dietary supplements that supplies energy to every cell in the body and a vital component of hemoglobin which supplies oxygen to muscles.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 belong to Vitamin B complexes which treat a host of ailments such as alcoholism, depression, diabetes, hair problems, lupus, multiple sclerosis and stress.
- Tea is herbal dietary supplements that contain antioxidant effective in preventing cancer, heart disease and reduce blood pressure among numerous other benefits.
- Vitamin D is essential herbal dietary supplements in preventing osteoporosis.
- Selenium contains antioxidant that could counter various ailments including cancer.
- Vitamin A and carotenoids are herbal dietary supplements that promote good eyesight.
From your friends at MyBioNature.com